WANTED: Newly Engaged Couples with a sense of adventure and fun who are comfortable being affectionate in public. I specialise in making this experience a fun and memorable one! These Engagement Sessions AREN’T just a photo shoot. They are a celebration of your love.
I’m looking for adventurous, newly engaged couples who want some unique and fun engagement photos and are happy to have them done in the Adelaide Botanic Gardens in December 2019.
This offer is good for only 10 couples who are happy for me to use their photos on my website and are willing to let me experiment with some new ideas.
These Engagement Photography Sessions are totally FREE! Yes, seriously….FREE. I will even send you a high-res professionally processed photo (jpeg) from the photo session for you to post on your Facebook / Instagram page.
If this sounds like you and your fiancé and you are keen to give me a go – please fill out some contact details and the form at the below link and I'll be in touch by email soon.
Please also let me know of the following:
1. What are both of your names?
2. What is your wedding date?
3. Where are you getting married and where is the reception?
4. Have you already booked a photographer for your wedding?
5. What are your occupations?
6. Are you looking to book a wedding photographer for more than 3 hours on your wedding day?
7. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, how important is wedding photography to you for your wedding?
8. Do you have a budget in mind for your wedding photography and if so, what is it, please?
9. Do you prefer more candid and natural photos, capturing the essence of you both and your wedding day type photography or are you into more posed wedding photography?
10. Are you looking for a wedding photographer who will end up being your friend (it happens) and loves nothing more than photographing your wedding day? Someone who sees you for who you really are?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Every day counts. Let me capture it for you.
Cheers Elana, Elana Bailey Photography 0430 730452