BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN: ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS IN THE ADELAIDE BOTANIC GARDENS ON SATURDAY 7TH SEPT, SATURDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER AND SUNDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2019.
These Engagement Photography Sessions AREN’T just a photo shoot. They are a celebration of your love. The cost is usually $250 for a 45 minute session but these sessions have 50% off making them only $125. This includes the 45 minute Engagement Photography session PLUS all photos professionally processed and supplied as high resolution jpeg files, with no watermark.
I’m looking for adventurous, newly engaged couples who want some unique and beautiful engagement photos in the Adelaide Botanic Gardens in September 2019. I specialise in putting you at ease (as most people really don't like to have their photo taken and I am very used to that), making the session fun, memorable and capturing photos of you both as you are, right now. You will never have this moment, day, time, feeling, experience ever again. Life is fleeting, so I capture it for you to treasure forever. I capture your present, so your future will know their past.
The Engagement Photography Sessions are limited to the above dates and once they are booked out, they are gone for Spring 2019. So now that the Sessions are open, you have got to get in quick to book them, otherwise you will miss out.
To book your Engagement Photography Sessions for September 2019, please complete the Booking form and answer the questions below. Good luck!
Please also let me know of the following:
1. What are both of your names?
2. What are your occupations?
3. When is your wedding date?
4. Where are you getting married and where is the reception?
5. What date(s) are you available for the Engagement Photography Sessions? Saturday 7th September, Saturday 14th September or Sunday 15th September?
6. Are you available for a morning or an afternoon Engagement Photography session?
7. Have you already booked a photographer for your wedding?
8. Are you looking to book a wedding photographer for more than 3 hours on your wedding day?
9. Do you have a budget in mind for your wedding photography and if so, what is it, please?
10. Do you prefer more candid and natural photos, capturing the essence of you both and your wedding day type photography or are you into more posed wedding photography?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Every day counts. Let me capture it for you.
Cheers Elana, Elana Bailey Photography 0430 730452