I often get asked how do I get my fiancé to enjoy having their photo taken at our Engagement Photography Session, Elana?
This is what I suggest:
· So many people really don’t like and even hate having their photo taken. My husband is one of them. If that is you or your fiancé, then that is completely fine. It doesn’t mean you SHOULDN’T have your photo taken.
· It is my job to ensure that you have a great time, to make you laugh and even forget that there is someone standing there photographing you in a public place, being affectionate.
· It will be fun. So just go with it. Practically everyone that has their Engagement Photography Session taken by Elana Bailey Photography, laughs and has a really good time.
· I am completely used to photographing couples kissing. I have done so many Engagement Photography Sessions, that I have lost count and that goes for weddings too. To me, it is normal.
· Getting a professional photographer to capture this moment in time, when you are both filled with love for each other and embarking on new beginnings and planning your wedding and spending your lives together, will never happen again. Everyday counts. Let me capture it for you.
· You could even find your wedding photographer in the process, as this is a great way to try before you buy.
· You could even gain a new fabulous friend, too.
So, if you are looking for a wedding photographer or a photographer for your Engagement, you could register your interest in the Engagement Photography Sessions in December 2019 and find out when the bookings open. TO GET ON THE VIP LIST, please answer some questions below, fill out some contact details and the form and I'll be in touch by email soon. Go on, what have you got to lose? I look forward to meeting you soon.