I often get asked, what should I wear to my Engagement Photography Session this Spring, Elana?
This is what I suggest:
· Please wear neutral tones or block colours
· No loud colours like red, orange, yellow or busy patterns
· Please wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
· Flatter shoes are better as we will be walking around
· If it is colder, do bring a coat as you will be warmer and it can look snugly in photos. It can happen!!
· A nice touch is if you are colour co-ordinated with your fiancé.
· Smart casual is always good.
· Some brides to be, like to wear a white dress or skirt in honour of getting married and their partner a white shirt.
Ultimately, if your clothes represent who you both are as people and as a couple, then they will be perfect.
Please see the photos of examples of what past couples have worn that have really worked.
Every day counts. Let me capture it for you.